Cadet Bivouac – Ex Gallipoli and Adventure Training
Dear Cadets and Parents
- Attached are two forms for our first bivouac for the year, for your action.
- The bivouac is on the weekend of 23-24 March. If you are playing sport that weekend then please let me know when you return your forms including which team and sport you are playing.
- A sports bus will be organised for that weekend after sport to take cadets out to the bivouac.
- Please fill in both forms as we will be conducting a school based activity after we complete our AAC training for the weekend on the Sunday afternoon. Forms need to be returned by the 8 March to the Orderly Room.
- A packing list will be sent in due course.
- Recruits are required to purchase a number of items which are a one off requirement. These can be purchased from Tentworld Toowoomba on Anzac Avenue. A list is attached for your information. All other equipment is supplied by the Unit and issues will be made in a couple of weeks’ time at home training.