Football Trials – Friday, 1 March 2019
Our trials are on this Friday, 1 March, starting at 3.30pm and finishing at 5.00pm.
All boys, where possible, are asked to be in Football training gear for the afternoon. Those boys who do not have a training shirt or shorts are to wear Golds.
You are to report to following venues for Friday.
- Year 7 – Trustees Oval – Mr Richardson, Mr Rees, Mr Tuart, Mr Budnick
- Year 8 – P and F Oval – Mr McLeod, Mr Duncan, Mr Pollard, Mrs Battersby
- Year 9 – Kent Oval – Mr Mitchell, Mr McDonald, Mr Spence, Mr Sawyer
- Year 10 – Barbour Oval – Mr Turvey, Mr Simshauser, Mr Murfin, Mr Kirby
- Year 11 – Barbour Oval – Mr Kosloski, Mr Tonkies, Mr Noble, Mr Westman
- Year 12 – Indoor courts for Futsal (meet on artificial court) – Mr Klan, Mr Lund, Mr Kalinowski.
At the completion of trials we will have boys divided into A/B squad and C/D squad. Your position in these can change throughout the season.
- A/B squads will train Tuesday and Thursday mornings 6.30am – 7.45am. From Tuesday, 5 March.
- C/D squads do not start until after holidays. There is a 1 day development camp for any C/D boy who wishes to attend. This will be sent once squads finalised.
You will be emailed the squad list by Monday, 4 March at the latest so you will know where to attend for training.
Director of Football