Monthly Archives: March 2019
Lachlan Carmody (11 Mackintosh) participated in the Brisbane Lions Academy, AFL competition over the weekend. He was invited as part of the top 44 U16 AFL players in south-east Queensland. This feat is made even more impressive considering that Lachlan was the only player who was selected outside of the Brisbane AFL competition.
We look forward to seeing Lachlan compete in his next game with the Brisbane Lions Academy and we congratulate him on his efforts thus far.
Well done to all students who participated in today’s House Cross Country.
For full results please click here.
Please find below the contact details for the 2019 Football staff. If your son is unable to attend training and/or games, please contact the relevant Age Group Coordinator as soon as possible.
|Year 7||Mr Evan Reesemail@example.com|
|Year 8||Mr Chris McLeod||C.McLeod@twgs.qld.edu.au|
|Year 9||Dr Brett Sawyer||B.Sawyer@twgs.qld.edu.au|
|Year 10, 11 Opens||Mr Dave Klan/Mr Dennis Lund||D.Klan@twgs.qld.edu.au, D.Lund@twgs.qld.edu.au|
Dear Cricket Community,
The penultimate round against Churchie was another wet day of Cricket which saw 9 cancellations across our GPS fixtures. Of the 14 matches in the senior school that proceeded, TGS were victorious in 12 – a cracking result. In more good news, our 1st XI bounced back following two consecutive losses and earned themselves a bonus point in their 6 wicket victory against their East Brisbane opposition.
Over the next two weeks we have our Cricket team photos. Please ensure you are prepared for this. You have been emailed these details.
You need to be dressed in the following gear:
Full Cricket whites (shirt tucked in)
White TGS sports socks
We will be operating under fairly tight time lines so its essential you are on time and well organised so you have sufficient time to get changed, warm-up or make scheduled bus times.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Dear Recruits, Parents and Cadets,
Attached are this week’s Routine Orders for Home Training for your action.
- Dress is DPCU field – Marching Order (field pack and webbing packed as per packing order).
- All cadets attending Exercise Gallipoli this weekend are to remember to bring their field packs and webbing into the orderly room on Friday 21st March 2019. TRGOFF Roberts will be at the Orderly Room by 0745 to receive gear.
- Final Nominal Roll will be sent out NLT Friday after staff has organised sport buses and times.
- Please let Staff know ASAP if any of your plans change.
This weekend will be the final VGS home game canteen for 2019. Please support this wonderful group of parents by registering to assist this weekend:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/hgmtbXk
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Good morning all,
This is simply a reminder email about this evening’s Volleyball Supporters’ Group Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Please feel free to come along, even if it is to simply meet other parents of volleyball sons.
The meeting will take place in the Bunya Room of the Pavilion at 7pm.