Monthly Archives: April 2019
Please follow the link below to view the Term Two Tennis Coaching Schedule
Nominations have now opened.
All boys who placed 8th place or higher in the House Cross Country Championships have been emailed an invitation to compete.
Please see the Sport & Activities Office to nominate.
Nominations Close: Friday, 10 May 2019 @ 4.00pm
Nominations have opened, they must be received by the Sport & Activities Office by 12pm Monday, 28 April 2019.
Medical/Permission Forms have been emailed to all boys aged 13 – 15 years.
In the event of unavailability or injury, please feel free to contact the Football Age Group Managers to advise.
Year 7 – Evan Rees – email@example.com
Year 8 – Chris McLeod – firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 9 – Cathy Keeton – email@example.com
Year 10 – Andrew Simshauser – firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 11/12 – David Klan – email@example.com
Those wishing to sign up for Tennis Coaching are to meet with Mr Wright outside the TGS Assembly Hall on Friday, 26 April @ 1.00pm.
If you cannot attend you can contact Mr Wright via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: There will be no Football Training Thursday, 25 April 2019 (ANZAC Day).
Students and Parents
- Attached are the following documents for your action:
- School Activity Form – Forms are to be returned to Trevisani@twgs.qld.edu.au by the beginning of term.
- List of timings for the Practice on Wednesday 24 April and ANZAC Day 25 April – Annex A
- Map of key locations
- Please note that there is a practice on Wednesday 24 April at the Mothers’ Memorial from 1530-1815h in school uniform. If the weather is forecast wet then please bring along a school rain coat.
- Students are to turn up on 25 April in World War 1 issued uniforms at the Mothers’ Memorial.
- Boarders will be transported down to the Mothers’ Memorial for the Dawn Service and are to be outside Roberts classrooms by 0415h for transport.
- All participants, their families and our volunteers are welcome to join us for breakfast after the Dawn Service. Please let Mrs Trevisani know numbers for catering.
- May I wish you all a Happy Easter and safe holidays.
Students and Parents
- This activity next term has been postponed and we will advise you of another date once we hear back from the supporting Rifle Club, SSAA.
- I apologise for the late notice and now wish you all a Great Easter Holiday and look forward to seeing you all back here next term.
Dear Cricket Community,
The final round of Cricket against Brisbane Grammar School saw only 3 completed fixtures in Toowoomba, while a result was possible in most of the remaining matches played at BGS’ Northgate grounds. Overall, TGS won 5 out of 13 completed fixtures, which included another victory for our undefeated 8C side. Our 1st XI were also victorious in a match which resulted in a 4th place finish for the season, a great achievement. Across all GPS fixtures in 2019, TGS had a winning percentage of 59.85 which is up almost 10% on 2018.