Cadets: AFX Saturday, 21 September – Saturday, 28 September 2019
You may have received an email yesterday about the Annual Field Exercise (AFX) 2019. This is an important step on your journey and a fantastic example of the variety of things Army Cadets has to offer. The following information is for your perusal, please read it carefully and email me any questions asap.
The key points to consider are:
Dates: TIER 1 and 2 – Saturday 21st September 2019 – Saturday 28th September 2019. TIER 3 – Saturday 28th September 2019 – Wednesday 2nd October 2019.
Location: Greenbank Military Training Area, Gallipoli Barracks Enoggera, and Canungra Military Training Area.
Transport: Bus arranged by HQ
Rations: Fresh and Ration Packs TBA
What to do now:
- Log in to Cadet Net (email LT Trevisani if you need a password change).
- Go to My Activities and Nominate for the correct TIER (please see note below).
- Email LT Trevisani with the TIER you nominated for.
- If you have not attended an AFX before (you are a new recruit or last year’s recruit that did not attend camp) you MUST nominate for TIER 1.
- If you attended Tier 1 last year you can nominate for TIER 2 and 3. Look at the preferences carefully and chose your elective quickly as they fill up fast. If you have an SDR you cannot attend SURVIVAL.
- To nominated for Survival 2 or Engineering 2 you must have completed Mod 1 last year.
- LCPLs and CPLs some of you will be required for TIER 1 to become Section Commanders for the 1st Years, if you think you would prefer to help out on Tier 1 rather than do electives please nominate for TIER 1 and let me know.