Toowoomba Grammar School offers tuition in the following Music fields:
- Music Theory
Parents are invited to compete the online form below in order for their son to enrol in individual instrumental or vocal instruction. For any enquiries regarding our Music Tuition Program, please contact Mrs Natalie Otto, Director of Performance, or Mrs Janelle Handley, Administration Assistant – Music, by email email@example.com or phone 07 4687 2542.
Cost is $35.00 per 30 minute individual lesson. Music tutors will forward accounts directly to parents/guardians as music tuition is not billed to your son’s School account.
Full list of Music Tutors can be found here.
PLEASE COMPLETE ONE FORM PER ENROLMENT
If your son wishes to learn two instruments, please complete the form twice.
Music Tutors & Timetables
Elizabeth Crook – Music Tuition Timetable
Jonathan Willis – Music Tuition Timetable
Josh Meppem – Music Tuition Timetable
Laura Chegwidden – Music Tuition Timetable
Melissa Buchholz – Music Tuition Timetable
Elizabeth Gordon – Music Tuition Timetable
Janelle Fletcher – Music Tuition Timetable
Martin Paroz – Music Tuition Timetable
Gavin McKenzie – Music Tuition Timetable
Teresa Brix – Music Tuition Timetable
Steve Beezley – Music Tuition Timetable
Terms and Conditions of Enrolment in the Music Tuition Program:
- Absence from lessons – If your son is absent from school and is unable to attend his lesson due to illness, please contact your son’s tutor personally to advise of your son’s absence prior to the commencement of the school day. The lesson fee will be forfeited if adequate notice is not given.
- Should your son be unable to attend his scheduled music lesson due to excursions/exams/camps, please contact your son’s music tutor with at least 24 hours’ notice to advise of such absence. Where possible the music tutor will reschedule the lesson but only if adequate notice is given. Insufficient notice will result in the lesson fee being forfeited.
- Accounts will be forwarded directly from the music tutors. Tutors will not be obligated to continue lessons until the outstanding account is settled.
- Fees are not refundable.
- Discontinuation of lessons – Parents must provide four weeks’ notice prior to the end of term for lessons to be discontinued at the end of the term. Such notice must be provided in writing and directed to your son’s music tutor and the Music Administration Assistant, Mrs Janelle Handley firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lessons during breaks and out of School hours – These are very limited and are reserved for Year 11 & 12 students.